Tickets On SalePosted by SF Bootblack Producer on February 12, 2018
Tickets for the 2018 San Francisco Bay Area Leather Alliance Weekend, including the Mr. San Francisco Leather 2018 Contest, the San Francisco Bootblack 2018 Contest, and the San Francisco Leather Community Awards are now on sale here.
We recommend the “Weekend Package” for $119. This includes the Friday Formal Dinner and Awards (VIP seating, first to be served, close to the stage, 2 drink tickets), the Saturday night Mr. San Francisco Leather 2018 and San Francisco Bootblack 2018 Contests (VIP seating, 2 drink tickets), the Saturday night Victory Play Party, the Sunday Victory Beer Bust, the Weekend T-shirt, the Contest pin, and access to the Saturday workshops and vendor mart.
A la carte ticket purchases are also available:
- $40 Friday Formal Dinner
- $10 Friday Awards only – no dinner
- $30 Contest – general seating (in advance)
- $35 Contest – general seating (at the door)
- $20 Play Party (in advance)
- $25 Play Party (at the door)
- $2 Drink tickets (see details below)
Scholarships are available! You can donate towards making the parts of the weekend available to a community member who can’t afford all or part of the event. Please email email@example.com to arrange to donate funds to help someone get to the event, or simply make a donation when you buy your own advance tickets. Want to attend but short on funds? Email the same address for information on reduced priced tickets, made possible by the funds donated.
Drink tickets are $2 per ticket. Soda or water cost 1 ticket, beer or wine 2 tickets, spirits 3 tickets. If you buy 2 drink tickets in advance, you get one additional free ticket at the door.
The “Victory Beer Bust” will be held at the San Francisco Eagle, 398 12th Street at Harrison. This San Francisco Sunday afternoon tradition has a regular price of $15, which includes a plate of delicious food and all the beer or soda you care to drink, from 3 to 6 pm. Admission is 21+ only.
All other Leather Alliance Weekend events are for folks age 18+ only.
The Saturday daytime events (judges’ interviews, workshops, and vendor mart) are free and open to all.
All tickets are “will call”, and may be picked up at the registration table at SOMArts on Friday or Saturday. Tickets will be held in the name of the purchaser. Please bring ID. You do NOT need to print out or bring your purchase receipt.
Leather Alliance Weekend proceeds benefit the programs of the SF Bay Area Leather Alliance, an all-volunteer 501(c)3 organization. Please visit www.leatheralliance.org for more info on our programs and events.
- Jawn, First Runner Up At IML! 01 Jun 2019
- SFBB 2018, Victoria Judges Mr Powerhouse 28 Nov 2018
- Leather Alliance Weekend 2019 dates are set! 28 Nov 2018
- Titleholder Blog: Leather's Classism Conundrum 17 Jul 2018
- San Francisco Bootblack 2018: Victoria! 04 Mar 2018
- Open Interview Schedule Announced 27 Feb 2018
- Tickets On Sale 12 Feb 2018
- Meet Your 2018 Contestants At Bay Area Bootlab 07 Feb 2018
- 2018 Contestant Class 21 Jan 2018
- Application Deadline Tomorrow 1/20 at Midnight! 19 Jan 2018