Jawn, First Runner Up At IML!Posted by Contest Producers on June 1, 2019
Current Mr SF Leather Jawn Marques, took home first runner up out of 68 contestants this year at IML. The 41st IML title ended up going to Jawn’s Bare Chest Calendar brother Jack Thompson. Jawn delivered a passionate speech about losing his husband TJ to suicide in the summer of 2018. This message reached many people on the IML stage. Jawn easily made top 20 this year giving him the opportunity to deliver his speech.
Also of note: Amp Somers who was 1st runner up at Mr SF Leather in 2019 also placed in the top twenty at IML. He placed 5th place in the competition overall. It was a great year for San Francisco at the IML contest this year.
- Mr. SF Leather and SF Bootblack Contests move to a new weekend! 01 Jun 2019
- Jawn, First Runner Up At IML! 01 Jun 2019
- SFBB 2018, Victoria Judges Mr Powerhouse 28 Nov 2018
- Leather Alliance Weekend 2019 dates are set! 28 Nov 2018
- Titleholder Blog: Leather's Classism Conundrum 17 Jul 2018
- San Francisco Bootblack 2018: Victoria! 04 Mar 2018
- Open Interview Schedule Announced 27 Feb 2018
- Tickets On Sale 12 Feb 2018
- Meet Your 2018 Contestants At Bay Area Bootlab 07 Feb 2018
- 2018 Contestant Class 21 Jan 2018