Leather Alliance Weekend 2019 dates are set!Posted by Contest Producers on November 28, 2018
The San Francisco Leather Alliance Weekend is set for 2019 and once again the San Francisco Bootblack contest will be a part of the festivities. The dates have been set for March 1-3, 2019 in San Francisco, CA at the beautiful SOMA Arts venue.
The second annual bootblack contest will be held as part of the weekend. In similar fashion to last year, the contest will be held partially on Friday night March 1st concluding in the final contest night on Saturday March 2nd.
We will welcome Victoria, the first San Francisco Bootblack back to our stage to stepdown on Saturday night, and we will see who will carry on the stole for the second year of the SF Bootblack Title. Victoria has had a wonderful year. She has not only been out in our local community, but has been seen at events on both the west coast and the midwest. The SF Bootblack stole made it out to IML in it’s first year. We are very proud of the work she has done to raise visibility for this title in its first year.
- Jawn, First Runner Up At IML! 01 Jun 2019
- SFBB 2018, Victoria Judges Mr Powerhouse 28 Nov 2018
- Leather Alliance Weekend 2019 dates are set! 28 Nov 2018
- Titleholder Blog: Leather's Classism Conundrum 17 Jul 2018
- San Francisco Bootblack 2018: Victoria! 04 Mar 2018
- Open Interview Schedule Announced 27 Feb 2018
- Tickets On Sale 12 Feb 2018
- Meet Your 2018 Contestants At Bay Area Bootlab 07 Feb 2018
- 2018 Contestant Class 21 Jan 2018
- Application Deadline Tomorrow 1/20 at Midnight! 19 Jan 2018