San Francisco Bootblack 2018: Victoria!Posted by Contest Producers on March 4, 2018
Last night, Victoria earned the title of San Francisco Bootblack 2018, after a fiercely close competition between the three contestants. This was such an amazing first year of San Francisco Bootblack. We are all incredibly excited to see what all of the contestants do in the months and years ahead. All of the contestants should be very proud of what they put forth on that stage this weekend.
Victoria’s speech garnered a standing ovation from the audience, while Kenzi’s moved a few to tears, Camryn left the audience contemplative. Every contestant impacted the crowd last night. The crowd was buzzing about the contest all weekend.
We are all looking forward to see what Victoria does this year with the San Francisco Bootblack tile. We know you will represent this title well.
Matt Welch, contestant number 4, earned the title of Mr San Francisco Leather completing the 2018 San Francisco Leather Title Family. Victoria and Matt join Haley as this years ambassadors for our community.
- Jawn, First Runner Up At IML! 01 Jun 2019
- SFBB 2018, Victoria Judges Mr Powerhouse 28 Nov 2018
- Leather Alliance Weekend 2019 dates are set! 28 Nov 2018
- Titleholder Blog: Leather's Classism Conundrum 17 Jul 2018
- San Francisco Bootblack 2018: Victoria! 04 Mar 2018
- Open Interview Schedule Announced 27 Feb 2018
- Tickets On Sale 12 Feb 2018
- Meet Your 2018 Contestants At Bay Area Bootlab 07 Feb 2018
- 2018 Contestant Class 21 Jan 2018
- Application Deadline Tomorrow 1/20 at Midnight! 19 Jan 2018